- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 year of outbound telephone experience
- Ability to meet and exceed sales quota, goal-oriented
- A team player, a quick thinker, and fast learner
- Great communication skills
- Experience in Salesforce, Sales Navigator, Linkedin a plus
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Successful candidates will be
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset
- Well organized and diligent in following through
- out of the box thinkers in order to increase customer interest
- Interested in getting into Sales and the cybersecurity world
- Passionate about the start-up world
- Generate scalable, high-quality leads and manage the lead generation process
- Identify decision-makers and research prospect’s contact information
- Drive revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the Account Executives
- Maintain and manage pipeline
Benefits & Perks
Upon joining Panorays, you will be apart of our incredibly talented community of employees. Panorays is one of the fastest-growing start-ups. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: a competitive salary, health care, the eligibility to participate in Panorays stock option plan, and 401K.
So are you ready to be challenged and think big? We are looking for amazing people (like you).
**Panorays is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Panorays does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
Send your resume to [email protected]