Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the marketing team has a key role in driving growth and fueling the sales pipeline.
About the Role:
Panorays’ Marketing team is looking for its first (full time) Graphic Designer to join the Tel-Aviv office and help support the company’s growth through various marketing projects and initiatives. These will primarily include revamping and continuously developing the company’s digital assets, as well as taking the website to the next level. In addition, this new function will assist the team in building and optimizing multiple elements within the conversion funnel, such as banners, landing pages, emails, newsletters etc, from both visual and user-experience perspectives. The ideal candidate will become a go-to-person within a multidisciplinary team of marketers and will take an active part in its ongoing projects.
- Lead end-to-end web design and user experience projects, from the early stages of research, ideation and prototyping, to overseeing the development process and collaborating with external / internal web development resources.
- Participate in brainstorms with key stakeholders for various marketing initiatives and serve as a domain expert for all things visual.
- Deliver day-to-day design requests such as banner development, video editing, landing page creation / optimization and more.
- Stay coordinated with the performance feedback loop to continuously optimize conversion metrics and help the team hit its business goals and objectives.
- Minimum 4+ years of proven experience working in a professional design environment, preferably within the tech-marketing space.
- Artistically talented with a strong attention to detail. Capable of turning business concepts into compelling visual deliverables that drive client engagement.
- Portfolio showcasing top marketing design skills – a must.
- Mastery of design fundamentals, including typography, composition and layouts.
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of written and spoken English.
Send your resume to [email protected]