About the role:
Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the marketing team has a key role in driving growth and fueling the sales pipeline.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Operations professional to join our Tel Aviv office and lead all inbound funnel automation initiatives. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage projects and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders within the company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing company and become an integral part of this exciting journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and operate the technical backbone of our inbound funnel; Take full ownership of our marketing CRM (currently using HubSpot) and work closely with a Salesforce admin to improve the feedback loop between teams and ensure data flows efficiently.
- Implement automated processes and integrate new tools to collect and aggregate strategic data points. Help surfacing data insights (e.g with dashboards, automated reports etc.) to streamline information across the organization and support key business decisions.
- Implement nurturing flows and use segmentation and personalisation practices to optimize results (copywriting will be done by the content team, but writing skills would be a big plus).
- Develop our lead scoring, qualifying, and routing mechanisms, as well as continuously fine-tune it to match the changing needs and priorities of the business.
- Ensure data structure, integrity, and collection processes are aligned with reporting and business needs, including tracking and attribution of multi-touch user journeys.
- You will be reporting directly to the director of demand generation and will play a key role in assisting the group achieve its aggressive pipeline goals.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in a marketing automation / operations role – A must
- Strong technical / analytical orientation, in-depth knowledge of marketing automation tools, technologies and best practices.
- Ability to implement and operate complex systems and processes and serve as an internal domain expert.
- Process-driven, highly attentive to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level.
- A team player and great communicator, comfortable working with multiple interfaces simultaneously.
- Capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams.
- Experience working with both Hubspot and Salesforce – a big advantage.
Send your resume to email@example.com